22 Laserfiche Benefits in 2022!
A Enterprise Management System (ECM) does not do you any good if it is difficult to get content into the associated repository. Recently, when talking with a user of a competing document management system, they related that each document took an average of 12 minutes to get scanned, categorized, and accurately placed into the document repository for future use. The Laserfiche software application allows for an easier capture method than what the other end user had to perform — a laborious task for each document.
Examples of methods to import content into a Laserfiche Repository:
- Drag-and-Drop — straight from your workstation’s software or browser to the repository.
- Scanning — if you are using a compatible scanner device… like a scanner from our partner’s Epson or Kodak Alaris product lines, it can be as easy as pressing the scanner button.
- Snapshots — Laserfiche Snapshot creates images and text files from electronic files (e.g., a Word document, a Web page, a text editor, etc.), thereby acting as a tool to archive a particular version of an electronic file.
- Microsoft Office Integration — save files directly to the Laserfiche repository… (e.g., an Outlook message, an Excel document, a Word document, or a PowerPoint document).
- Import Agent — a tool for automatically importing files into a Laserfiche repository from a Windows folder. This Windows folder can be either on a local workstation or a network shared drive (e.g. use Import Agent to capture documents scanned from a multifunction copier shared by a department of people).
- Quick Fields — automate the capture, categorizing, and document placement in the repository. Once set up with a process profile, your methods are consistent and easy to perform in the future.
- Smart Invoice Capture — extract information directly from an scanned invoice (or a PDF document) to capture, categorize, and place the inbound document. Do more with Laserfiche integration streamline your Accounts Payable & Purchasing functionality.
Why tell the story of 22 Laserfiche Benefits in 2022!? With an application, a system, and a development tool (yes, it is all three) as deep and wide as Laserfiche, it is very difficult to tell the complete story. During 2022 Nine Peaks Solutions will be introducing one benefit of using a Laserfiche Content Management based solution every two weeks via a LinkedIn post. Follow the progress of the benefits being introduced throughout the year via this webpage: https://NinePeaksSolutions.com/22LFBenefits We will also be using these hash tags within LinkedIn: #DigitalTransformation #Paperless and others that are directly related to the benefit being covered. For easy capture: #EasyCapture #Snapshots #Content #Scan #ImportAgent #QuickFields#SmartInvoiceCapture
Nine Peaks Solutions – Your ‘Peak Performance’ Technology Partner® As a Laserfiche authorized solution provider, Nine Peaks Solutions helps businesses achieve peak performance with technology. Through a desire to help companies work smarter, we offer a complete look at your organization’s processes and match the right technology to boost productivity. Whether a small firm with paper-based processes or a mid/large-size company that wants to work better, we help streamline processes, reduce overhead costs, and improve performance.
Want to learn how your organization can benefit from Laserfiche and NPS? Request a Free Consultation.