HCMReporter® – Unlock your Human Capital Management (HCM) System’s Historical Data
We have something prepared that will alleviate a lot of your headaches as you move between systems or you want to save off your present HCM cloud content. HCM
is a reporting tool for extracting historical data from your old Human Capital Management (HCM) system like Paylocity®
, ADP Workforce Now®
, ADP Enterprise Version 5®
, UKG ProTM
, or Ceridian®
Dayforce. If you need to access compliance and historical information from your old system, this is your answer! This tool, a propriety software product developed by Nine Peaks, will quickly retrieve your employee pay statements, past W-2 statements, 1095-C forms, and other HCM employment history with a click of a few buttons. Delivered in TIF or PDF files via a number of different possible methods. The best part…you don’t have to keep your old HCM systems up and running. We’ve prepared so that you’re ready to answer the historical and compliance challenges when they come up in the future, without your original system being available. We believe this will be of great value to you.
Get a Free Demo of HCMReporter®
HCMReporter® Facts Tool is capable of capturing:
Output can be delivered in multiple ways:
- Payroll information & totals
- Employee pay statements
- Quarterly & Yearly Total Reports
- HR info / employment history
- Job Change History
- Any attachments in the database
- Employee’s Benefit History
- If you already have other employee documents that you want to have included and available via search, lets discuss!
- Documents delivered by a secure Laserfiche® cloud solution (additional search/retrieval, security, and document retention, and document retention capabilities)
- Documents delivered by a Laserfiche® repository on premise
- HCMViewer™ (a NPS software product) – a list, search, view, & print application for documents that is SQL Server/Web based installed on premise or in a private cloud
- Documents that are placed into a server’s or workstation’s folder structure at the client location
- Documents and comma separated value (CSV) data files that can be used to load the information to a document management solution
Get a Free Consultation!
- Avoid keeping the full old HCM system up and running
- Save information from your existing HCM system for future reference
- No need to import pay history into a new system
- Reduced IT support
- Eliminate software application fees
- Eliminate Operating System & SQL software assurance fees
- Quick to access information
- Very minimal training on software necessary so you’re ready to locate just the info necessary
- Secure / limited access
- Cloud, server, or individual machine based
- Content searchable, if using a Laserfiche® based delivery method
- Paylocity® is a registered trademark of Paylocity Holding Corporation.
- ADP Workforce Now® and ADP Enterprise Version 5® are registered trademarks of ADP, Inc.
- Paychex® is a registered trademark of Paychex, Inc.
- isolvedTM is a trademark of isolved HCM.
- Ultipro® is a registered trademark and UKG Pro® is a trademark of UKG, Inc.
- Viventium® is a registered trademark of Viventium HCM LLC.
- Ceridian® is a registered trademark of Ceridian HCM, Inc.
- Paycor® is a registered trademark of Paycor, Inc.
- Paycom® is a registered trademark of Paycom Payroll LLC