Unstructured data is a common management challenge in any size organization across industries, and it impacts business operations and delivery of client services. When data is left to sit in an unorganized, unsecured location, it puts the efficiency and security of your business at risk.
Read on to learn more about unstructured data, and the best ways to manage it across your organization.
Published by Laserfiche
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) enables organizations to save time and money by efficiently managing documents and information. Through the use of robust back-end technology, it allows structured information to be easily defined and shared across multiple departments or teams.
According to MarketsAndMarkets, the market size of ECM is expected to grow from $24 Billion in 2015 to $59 Billion by 2020.
ECM helps organizations digitize documents and automate document-driven processes, allowing the right people to access the right information at the right time. In particular, these processes include:
- Instant Document Capture. Managing an organization’s content begins with document capture—the process of importing all your information into a digital repository.
- Automation of business processes. With digital automation, organizations can easily diagram the steps of a business process and automatically route documents to the right people at the right time.
- Secure Document Storage. With robust ECM systems, organizations can easily store business-critical documents in a digital repository, and instantly view or make edits to them.
- Granular Document Security. Take control of information across the enterprise by restricting access to folders, documents, fields, annotations and other granular document properties.
- Full-Text Search and Retrieval. Instantly find documents by identifying specific words or phrases within their text, metadata, annotations and entry names.
- Digitally capture, route and approve forms. Replace paper forms with electronic forms to digitally capture information and share it across the organization.
See how these government entities improve citizen services with efficient and transparent governance.
Want to learn how your company can benefit from Laserfiche? Request a Free Consultation.
*This is a limited time, promotional offer valid through December 31, 2019. Jurisdiction must qualify for this offer by being a new Laserfiche client. Packages quoted are based on using the Laserfiche Cloud as the deployment option. This offer is subject to change.